I will never understand why companies choose to spend good money developing software and systems around Windows. How can they be so stupid as to pay for absurd and byzantine licensing of inferior, insecure, opaque operating systems on which to build their products the regular failure of which only serves to damage the reliability of their applications and harm their reputation while reducing profit and increasing cost?
On the plus side, seeing BSODs and hang screens in public places is always good for lulz.
- Manually Update Time Zone Data on Android 10 2023 October 31
- Autodictating to self using Whisper to preserve privacy 2023 August 17
- Projecting Qubit Realizations to the Cryptopocalpyse Date 2023 August 04
- AI PSYOPS are changing strategic messaging 2023 July 29
- Convert A Slideshow/Presentation into HTML 5 Video 2023 July 23
- Mobotix Notifier in Python – get desktop messages from your cameras 2023 June 06
- Get a desktop alert when Thunderbird gets constipated 2023 May 29
- The end of a comic era 2023 May 14
- WordPress forward and back navigation I find pleasing 2023 May 07
- عيد مبارك 2023 April 22
- Post History