I got an error doing Buildworld in s_fma.c which caused an error code 1 stop on an AMD64 build on a quad EM64T Xeon Cranford-based IBM x366.
The compile flags I used were:
CFLAGS= -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -funroll-loops -ffast-math
/usr/src/lib/msun/src/s_fma.c:187: error: unrecognizable insn:
(insn 439 438 440 54 (parallel [
(set (reg:SI 168)
(fix:SI (reg:XF 171)))
(clobber (reg:CC 17 flags))
]) -1 (nil)
Change the flags to:
CFLAGS= -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -funroll-loops -Wall
Build world runs to completion. -O2 sets most of the go-fast options anyway and AMD64 builds turn on more by default. The x366 runs nice and fast.
- Power out at 22 and valencia. No traffic lights. #
- Spork for dinner, but no spork on the table. #
- Off to la again. Just there on friday. Just for the day this time. #
- WTF?! United flight 877 is on a TED plane! That’s just WRONG. #ualfail #
- Grilled lobster at The Lobster in santa monica. http://twitpic.com/ae7qw #
- One more plane today. #
- Plane load of lawyers in suits on last lax sfo flight of the day. #
- About 1000 Angels just rode by on foothill, quite a parade. #
- UAL Small Package Delivery saves the day (for a price) but came with free starbucks mocha. Bonus. #
- Smoking smashed car on 980 exit from 580. http://twitpic.com/ausf2 #
Powered by Twitter Tools.