Updating my server’s install of OpenSSL on FreeBSD 8.1 to 1.0.0_4 (openssl-1.0.0c) I ran into a problem where some of the patch files had been updated but the distinfo file in /usr/ports/security/openssl hasn’t (hadn’t?) been updated to match.
The symptoms are that the update of OpenSSL fails with two errors:
- tls-extractor.patch line count is 1235, distinfo says 1234,
- dtls-sctp-20.patch SHA256 hash is wrong,
- (the tls-extractor.patch hash is wrong too, but the line count hits first).
- SHA256 (openssl-1.0.0c/tls-extractor.patch) = bb1aa486327fd96f9d6b870f0a1ad2c83dd4c06a96284eb64dde3f833ba5e0d0
- SIZE (openssl-1.0.0c/tls-extractor.patch) = 1234
- SHA256 (openssl-1.0.0c/dtls-sctp-20.patch) = 3b451618b64d7dbc917942759c26cbc717be3077e9d73cb3c5bd12a82a132268
+ SHA256 (openssl-1.0.0c/tls-extractor.patch) = b7dfb15b6ab7d62348eaa191fc8ba06565c92ecdd5d08bb5e9eb01a2e7433bb2
+ SIZE (openssl-1.0.0c/tls-extractor.patch) = 1235
+ SHA256 (openssl-1.0.0c/dtls-sctp-20.patch) = f002b13fead7c08270a9cfaf556be49c62be5b46f492ad59db29af4d3e9a4e67
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.