Infiniti fx35 rental
Thanks Hertz. White?
Category: Rental cars • Travel
How to Disable Stupid Extra Mouse Buttons
Modern mice seem to think it essential to include a “bump this side of the mouse to delete your work” button, oddly configured as a “back” button in most browsers. Why? I have no idea. Personally I rarely actually need to navigate forward and backward while browsing. I suppose a lot of people have navigation remorse or something, but for me the button has only been a source of frustration.
There seemed to be only one option since the logitech mouse driver suite is inexplicably larger than most complete operating system installs and therefore unsuitable for any normal computer, taking apart the mouse and cutting the leads to the Stupid Switches.
Instead I found this little utility that lets you disable the buttons (you can also map them to something else you’d like to accidentally trigger if that amuses you). Now I won’t lose my work when creating a message in Gmail or working in redmine.
- The end of a comic era 2023 May 14
- WordPress forward and back navigation I find pleasing 2023 May 07
- عيد مبارك 2023 April 22
- Technology: maximizing individual radius of lethality. 2023 February 05
- Sidebar featured images only on single post pages 2023 January 24
- LastPass: The Cloud is Public and Ephemeral 2023 January 05
- Some gnuplot and datamash adventures 2022 December 29
- Smol bash script for finding oversize media files 2022 September 02
- Deep Learning Image Compression: nearly 10,000:1 compression ratio! 2022 June 28
- Audio Compression for Speech 2022 June 28
- Post History