Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Rental car review. Impala 21:13:39 flex fuel with 37km on the odometer.
The Chevy Impala is a fairly typical American car – actually a little more comfortable than the buick.
- Quiet – Not too bad. The interior is pretty soft so it’s fairly quiet, though very noisy on rough roads.
- Comfortable – Not bad, not as ass fondling as the Volvo…
- Basic amenities – Power everything, but no outside temperature reading. I like knowing the outside temp.
- Stereo – basic and acceptable. This one had a little plug in port for a MP3 player.
- Security – the trunk is big and secure.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.